Papad is thin, crisp & round shaped food item. Naman Papad is a balanced mixture of split pulse green gram & split pulse black gram. In the manufacturing process the pulses and spices are grinded in the factory itself. The manufacturing process is done under all hygienic conditions.
- Naman papad has unique Bikaneri taste.
- It is Handmade Papad.
- Naman papad is a balanced mixture of split pulse green gram (mung dal) & split pulse black gram (urad dal).
- The spices are being grinded at the factory itself.
- The papad does not stick in the mouth during consumption.
- Best quality raw material is being used in manufacturing process.
- Shelf Life: 3 Months
Papad 400 gm Pack
When you think of something to refresh your taste buds after you’ve had food, Papad is something that strikes your mind. But it is sometimes challenging to get a Papad that tastes up to the mark. And, it’s not just about the taste, but texture and fineness or Papad also matter. Naman has excelled in the art of manufacturing Papad. They offer natural and handmade Papad, which gives a very homely taste and elevate your taste as you want.
Nutritions Values (Approx.)
|Nutrients||Values (per 100g)|
|Energy Value (kcal)||317.72|
|Tatal Fat (g)||1.98|
|Saturated Fat Acid (g)||0.64|
|Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acid (g)||0.90|
|Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acid (g)||0.24|
|Trans Fat Acid (g)||0.0|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.12|