Mangodi is a traditional dish. The unique taste of Naman mangodi is due to balanced mixture of green grams & black eyed peas. For better shelf life nitrogen is also flushed into pack.
- The unique taste of Naman mangodi is due to balanced mixture of green grams (mong dal) & Chaula dal (black eyed peas).
- Handmade Mangodi is being made from raw spices grinded at factory itself.
- No artificial color is being added.
- For better shelf life nitrogen is being flushed in the pack.
- The packet is available in a zipper pouch.
- Shelf Life: 4 Months
Masala Mangodi 200g
If you are a foodie who adores Desi food, then Mangodi must have been on your list of favorites. The Masala Mangodi by Naman includes natural ingredients and a balanced proportion of Chaula dal (black-eyed peas) and green grams (mong dal). That’s what makes the Mangodi by Naman more full of flavors and taste. If you’re willing to try delicious Mangodi handcrafted with love and purity, then try your hand at it.
Nutritions Values (Approx.)
|Nutrients||Values (per 100g)|
|Total Fat (g)||2.86|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.3575|
|Monounsaturated Fat (g)||1.001|
|Polyunsaturated Fat (g)||1.14|
|Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||63.6|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||3.21|
|Vitamin – A (g)||0.0|
|Vitamin – C (mg)||4.63|