Confident, energetic, positive attitude, leadership quality, polite, adaptive to market changes, internet savvy & adaptive to changes.
- Follow-up with Retailers/distributors/customers for their overdue amounts, while adhering to internal and external guidelines on COC.
- Responsible for improvement of late bucket delinquency.
- To maintain relationship with customer for the overdue payments. Handle and resolve customer queries effectively
- To do reconciliation of payments and ensure timely deposition of cash payment in the system.
- To comply with the process, procedures as defined and ensure its effective implementation at all times.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment.
- The CollectionsOfficer is responsible for follow up for overdue customer/distributor/retailer and ensure improvement in delinquent portfolio and recovery, improve recovery rates on write-off portfolio, abide by Internal and external regulations at all times.
- Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection; and keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
- Resolve payment issues/claims/credit notes with retailers/distributors & satisfy them.
- Maintain collection data as per company’s format.